Wednesday, September 9, 2020

The Tower (and everything because)

We have explosive moments in ours lives we can choose learn from and embrace. Or whine and place blame for. Too many many times I see the latter. I, found myself in an extremely toxic relationship, when I realized it. I tried leaving. They wouldn't allow me to. Claiming some past life tie (It's true, I told them but I was tripping balls, and my vision they were my MK Ultra operator, so not exactly non abusive there ethier) Point being, I no longer let this hold space. Neither should They Every person we meet, is their own thing. Sometimes two people are too messy to work. So, accept. Heal, grow. That being said, I am ready to dive back into my beloved tarot.

2 comments:

What

In this alone space I ponder what I've become. Is it enough? To be safe, keep myself hidden. Am I a vampire now? I don't know. I do...